Visiting Hardman & Hemming
Please visit :
It is important to us that our customers feel safe, secure and comfortable when visiting H&H, even more so in these uncertain times. With that in mind we have introduced a few measures to keep us all Covid-19 secure.
- All fittings and visits are by strict appointment only. This is to ensure that we are prepared for you and to allow time for us to ventilate and clean customer areas between appointments. Be reassured that there will only be one customer in the shop at a time.
- Appointments will be limited to one individual, although a member of the same household may attend if required but we would appreciate advance notice.
- Upon arrival, single use gloves and masks will be supplied for you to wear, for the duration of your visit, along with a plastic bag. At the end of your appointment we would ask you put gloves and mask in the bag and to take home for disposal.
- We will be wearing masks and single use gloves and observing a 2m social distancing policy, where possible. Where 2m is not possible, during fittings and measurements for example, close contact will be kept to a minimum.
- Fittings will be kept short and efficient. We wish we could chat with you more during the fitting but, due to the virus, we need to keep the visit as short as possible, without rushing the process.
- Door handles and other frequently touched fixings and areas will be cleaned before and after each fitting or visit.
- Your garments will have been quarantined for 72 hours before your fitting, and will then be quarantined for 72 hours after your fitting, before we will then work on them again. Please bear in mind, this will add to our turnaround times.
- If you or anyone in your immediate circle are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms please rearrange your appointment. We are a family run business and any need to isolate would affect 3 young families. Please help us to protect our families whilst we do all we can to protect yours. If you have any other requirements please do let us know, we will be happy to help where possible.
We would like to thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.